Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 3 mins
This is so quick and easy. Delicious. From:Yahoo/Doug Delights
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 4 slices cheddar cheese or 4 slices American cheese
- Place chicken in a ungreased 11-in x 7-in x 2-in baking dish.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50 minues.
- Spoon chili over each chicken breast; bake 10 minutes longer.
- Top with cheese; return to the oven for 3 - 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.