- 1⁄2 cup julienne strips cooked meat (beef, ham, Spam)
- 1⁄2 cup julienne strips cooked chicken or 1⁄2 cup turkey
- 1⁄2 cup julienne strips swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced celery
- 8 cups bite-size pieces lettuce (iceberg and or or romaine)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- ripe olives
- 1 hard-cooked egg, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserve a few strips of meat, chicken and cheese for garnish.
- In a large bowl, toss the remaining meat, chicken, cheese, the onion, celery and lettuce.
- Mix mayonnaise and chili sauce, pour on salad and toss.
- Garnish with reserved meat, chicken and cheese, the olives and egg wedges.