Chili Cheesy Skillet Chicken
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brown chicken about 2 minutes per side.
- Combine salsa, chilies and cumin in a bowl. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Reduce heat to low, cover skillet and simmer chicken 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix cheeses in a bowl.
- Divide cheese mixture over chicken, cover and cook 1 minute, just until cheese melts.
- When you plate this make sure to scoop up any of the melted mixture that is on the bottom of the skillet to serve over the chicken.
- Serve with Sour Cream, Spanish rice, salad and tortilla chips.