Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Easy, quick prep, 30 minute casserole the whole family will love. I am a quick thinker and just created this in my mind just now......going to make it soon :).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (453.59 g) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 (850.48 g) can Hormel chili without beans
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees, Bake time: 25-30 minutes.
- 2Use rectangular cake pan (9x13) approximately.
- 3Spray pan with cooking spray.
- 4Layer diced potatoes evenly across bottom.
- 5Layer Chili sauce (with beans or without) on top of potato dices.
- 6Layer 4 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (your choice) on top of Chili sauce.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and cut in large squares. Serve with a spoonful of sour cream on top. (Tortilla chips on the side? would be nice too).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cheesy Potato Casserole #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.8
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 873.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion