Recipe by MiscElaine
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Easy, quick prep, 30 minute casserole the whole family will love. I am a quick thinker and just created this in my mind just now......going to make it soon :).
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Hormel chili without beans
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, Bake time: 25-30 minutes.
- Use rectangular cake pan (9x13) approximately.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Layer diced potatoes evenly across bottom.
- Layer Chili sauce (with beans or without) on top of potato dices.
- Layer 4 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (your choice) on top of Chili sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut in large squares. Serve with a spoonful of sour cream on top. (Tortilla chips on the side? would be nice too).