1/5 Photos of Chili Cheesy Creamy Chickey Crock Pot
8 hrs 15 mins
Crank up your crock pot, check out your cupboard, chop up some cheese and cook up some chicken. Serve over rice and top with guacamole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly brown chicken breasts.
- 2Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- 3Add onion, Cheddar cheese, and cream of cheddar cheese soup.
- 4Sprinkle chili powder, add cream of chicken soup and tomatoes.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 7- 9 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cheesy Creamy Chickey Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.5
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.0 mg
- Sodium 1460.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 39.5 g