Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Crank up your crock pot, check out your cupboard, chop up some cheese and cook up some chicken. Serve over rice and top with guacamole.
- Lightly brown chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add onion, Cheddar cheese, and cream of cheddar cheese soup.
- Sprinkle chili powder, add cream of chicken soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 7- 9 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
This was awesome, my family went back for 2nd's!!! I used 2 rotel tomatoes and green chiles(10 ozs cans) I also added about 1 1/2 cups of instant rice about 1 hr before the chicken was done, and it made a great cheesy-chicken and rice dish!!!!
This was wonderful Lorac. Very cheesy and just enough spiciness but not overpowering to the dish. I served this with rice and green salad. Very easy and another crock-pot winner. Thanks so much.
When I saw the list of ingredients and who the chef was I knew this recipe would be superb. I was not disappointed. I urge everyone to try Lorac's recipes as they are awesome. The chicken was very moist and perfectly seasoned. I used an equal amount of Tex-Mex shredded cheese as that is what I had on hand-otherwise I didn't change a thing. I served this with roasted garlic mashed potatoes to sop up the wonderful sauce. Will definately make again. Keep those recipes coming Lorac!