Recipe by Lorac
Crank up your crock pot, check out your cupboard, chop up some cheese and cook up some chicken. Serve over rice and top with guacamole.
Top Review by Capncrunch
This was awesome, my family went back for 2nd's!!! I used 2 rotel tomatoes and green chiles(10 ozs cans) I also added about 1 1/2 cups of instant rice about 1 hr before the chicken was done, and it made a great cheesy-chicken and rice dish!!!!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canundiluted cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canundiluted cream of chicken soup
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brown chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add onion, Cheddar cheese, and cream of cheddar cheese soup.
- Sprinkle chili powder, add cream of chicken soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 7- 9 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.