Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Chili Cheese Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked chicken or 1⁄2 cup shrimp
- 10 flour tortillas, 7- to 8-inch
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add mozzarella cheese, sour cream, olives, green chile peppers, and salsa.
- Beat until well combined. Stir in spinach and chicken.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of mixture over each tortilla. Roll up tightly.
- Arrange on baking sheet or tray. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 to 4 hours.
- To serve, trim ends of roll-ups. Cut each into 5 to 6 slices.
- Arrange slices, cut side up, on a serving tray.