Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An easy to put together, let the crock pot do all the work, tasty dinner. Any kind of chili works in this recipe, but I suggest you try it with Red's Chili.
- 10 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 lb cheese Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Mix flour, seasoning salt, and pepper together.
- Place 1/2 of sliced potatoes on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Then sprinkle 1/2 the flour mixture over the potatoes.
- Next is 1 can of chili on top.
- The rest of the potatoes go on top the chili.
- The last of the flour mix.
- Then the last can of chili.
- And finally pour the milk over all.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3 hours.
- 1/2 hour before it is finished, add the cheese and stir.
- After cheese is melted, it is ready to eat.