Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy appetizer that will disappear fast.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 12 ounces small cooked shrimp
- In a bowl, beat the first 6 ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread into the bottom of a shallow one-quart dish.
- Mix the chili sauce and horseradish. Spread this over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with shrimp. Serve cold with crackers.