Recipe by teresas
This is a recipe out of my step-father's sister's family cookbook...it sounds easy and yummy...Use the chili of your choice...prep time doesn't include thawing time...I finally made these...make sure and use a thick/chunky chili...otherwise the liquid will spill out...hubby kept wanting to eat more and more of these things...=)
- 24 Rhodes frozen rolls
- 1 (15 ounce) chili, canned
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw rolls.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press 2 rolls together to make a 5 inch circle.
- Cut cheese into 12 1-inch cubes.
- In center of each circle place 1 cube of cheese and 2 Tbls of chili.
- Pull all edges to the top and pinch together; place in sprayed muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, cover, let rise 15 minutes.
- Bake for 20 minutes.