Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy side dish. Plan ahead as you must cook the rice before putting together this dish.
Make and share this Chili Cheese Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole.
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice, sour cream, ricotta, salt, pepper, and chilies.
- Spoon half of rice mixture into casserole.
- Top with half of cheese.
- Top with remaining rice mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.