An easy side dish. Plan ahead as you must cook the rice before putting together this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325º.
- 2Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole.
- 3In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in rice, sour cream, ricotta, salt, pepper, and chilies.
- 5Spoon half of rice mixture into casserole.
- 6Top with half of cheese.
- 7Top with remaining rice mixture.
- 8Bake uncovered for 20 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cheese Rice
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.3
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 756.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 20.6 g