Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe in an old TOH magazine and tried it today. Thought it was quite tasty and easy to make.
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs well.
- Stir in next five ingredients.
- Add green chilies.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.