Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. A VERY versatile dish: This is a great recipe that incorporates the chili, cheese and the potatoes all in one dish. Everyone loves chili/cheese poured over french fries, tater tots, baked potatoes, etc. A twisted variation of chili. This is a huge hit with my kids, they really enjoy it served over eggs. I'm also asked to bring this as a dip with tortilla chips at parties, a big favorite.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb spicy bulk sausage
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1 lb) box Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- Brown sausage and ground chuck in skillet.
- Drain well.
- Place meat and all other ingredients into crockpot and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Stir occasionally.
- SUPER EASY!
very easy to make, very versatile dish... yum