Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili starter (Bush's Chili Magic Chili Starter Traditional Recipe)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1⁄4 cup pickled sliced jalapeno pepper (or 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced)
- Cook ground beef and onion in a big skillet over med-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is browned; drain well, and return to skillet.
- Stir in chili starter, tomatoes, and corn.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese; top evenly with potato tots.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 1 hour or until tots are golden.
- Top with jalapeno slices.