Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great snack for game day or movie night!
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 cups popcorn, popped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add chili powder, garlic salt, and onion powder. Stir to mix well.
- In a large bowl, pour margarine mixture over popped popcorn. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss to coat well.
I made these for a snack and really enjoyed them! I used 1/8 cup popcorn and popped in a skillet, just right for one person! Thanks! Made for Cheese tag in Topic of the Month-June 2010~