Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple combination of chili, cheese, and cornbread is a real pleaser with the men in my family...and it couldn't be easier to make!
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread mix
- Pour the chili into an ungreased 8 inches square baking dish and spread out evenly. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Stir water into cornbread mix and beat until smooth. Pour cornbread batter over chili.
- Bake at 350 degrees for around 30 minutes.