Recipe by Moreplease!
My Grandma would make this for us every time we visited! This dip brings back such great memories! Quick and easy!! ENJOY!
Top Review by MamaLeigh
Pretty good. Definitely a snap to throw together. I tossed all of the ingredients into a small crockpot. I added a small can of diced green chilies. It seemed pretty salty, but it may be because I used a larger can of chili (it's what I had on hand). I served it with tortilla chips, but I think Fritos would have been even better! I might make this again if I need something in a hurry. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 8 ounces jalapeno jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese (regular or low fat)
- 10 ounces chili (I prefer no bean)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube the jalapeno jack cheese and the cream cheese.
- Put cubed cheeses and chili into a microwave safe bowl, cover and cook.
- Takes about 5-6 minutes to make, but I cook it for 2 minute intervals, so that I can mix it up and check to see if the cheese is melted.
- You can also make it on the stove --
- Serve with tortilla chips or large corn chips.