Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My Grandma would make this for us every time we visited! This dip brings back such great memories! Quick and easy!! ENJOY!
- 8 ounces jalapeno jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese (regular or low fat)
- 10 ounces chili (I prefer no bean)
- Cube the jalapeno jack cheese and the cream cheese.
- Put cubed cheeses and chili into a microwave safe bowl, cover and cook.
- Takes about 5-6 minutes to make, but I cook it for 2 minute intervals, so that I can mix it up and check to see if the cheese is melted.
- You can also make it on the stove --
- Serve with tortilla chips or large corn chips.
Pretty good. Definitely a snap to throw together. I tossed all of the ingredients into a small crockpot. I added a small can of diced green chilies. It seemed pretty salty, but it may be because I used a larger can of chili (it's what I had on hand). I served it with tortilla chips, but I think Fritos would have been even better! I might make this again if I need something in a hurry. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I made this on the stove. Quick, easy and a real crowd pleaser and it only uses 3 ingredients!! Thanks so much for sharing this winner, Moreplease!