1/5 Photos of Chili Cheese Meatloaf
Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is a gift for all occasions, especially when there is a loss in someone's family. The gift can be eaten right away, cold or heated. It can frozen and warmed for another day. It is a little spicy but very comforting. It is a perfect gift for a neighbor at Christmas. There will be tons of cooking, cakes and pies but no one thinks of giving a meat loaf which could be used for another day. Especially during the preparation of the holiday season, when everyone is happy but tired and weary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean hamburger
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 10 rye cocktail bread, squares broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili peppers, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1 cup neufchatel cheese, cut in small cubes
- cooking spray (Pam)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray Pam in large meat loaf pan; set aside.
- 3In large mixing bowl add hamburger, beaten eggs, Rye bread pieces and evaporated milk. Mix well.
- 4Add white wine vinegar, chili pepper, cumin and olives pieces. Mix.
- 5Add neufchatel cheese pieces to meat mixture. Mix.
- 6Put in loaf pan and pat down. Make sure the cheese pieces are not sticking up. Cover them so they are inside of the meat loaf.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes or until sides come away from the loaf pan and top has risen.
- 8Take out of oven and cool.
- 9Wrapping: Place loaf in disposable foil loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap and bow.
- 10Instructions on Card:.
- 11"When you are tired and weary.
- 12Here is a gift to make you cheery.
- 13A meal for your loved ones, so you can take a rest.
- 14Our Love.
- 15"You can serve this cold for sandwiches or.
- 16reheat for a hot meal. You can also freeze.
- 17for another day." God Bless.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cheese Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 958.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rye cocktail bread
white wine vinegar
pimento-stuffed green olives