Recipe by Swan Valley Tammi
A WONDERFUL appetizer from Company's Coming. Plan ahead to allow 3 or 4 days for the flavours to really blend. (Cooking time is refrigeration time)
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everything except the chili powder into a mixing bowl and beat until soft and smooth.
- Roll into two rolls, making the diameter of each roll a bit smaller than a round cracker.
- Sprinkle wax paper liberally with chili powder and roll each log to coat well.
- Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate for 3 or 4 days for best flavour.
- Serve with a cheese knife and assorted crackers. Freezes well.