Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 72 hrs
A WONDERFUL appetizer from Company's Coming. Plan ahead to allow 3 or 4 days for the flavours to really blend. (Cooking time is refrigeration time)
- Put everything except the chili powder into a mixing bowl and beat until soft and smooth.
- Roll into two rolls, making the diameter of each roll a bit smaller than a round cracker.
- Sprinkle wax paper liberally with chili powder and roll each log to coat well.
- Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate for 3 or 4 days for best flavour.
- Serve with a cheese knife and assorted crackers. Freezes well.
This is really good. Exactly like my mother made in the 50's Also good with curry powder. Great for a party