- 532.32 ml water
- 177.44 ml grits
- 170.09 g Velveeta Mexican cheese, diced
- 29.58 ml butter
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 jalapeno peppers, veined and seeded, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, veined and seeded, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9x9 ovenproof dish.
- Boil the water and add the grits. Stir and lower the heat to simmer and simmer 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add the cheese and butter into the grits and stir. Let the cheese and butter melt then stir in the eggs.
- Stir in the peppers and the salt. Transfer in the the 9x9 dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.