Recipe by PeachPie24
Hearty and fun
Top Review by Photo Momma
These were pretty good- my husband seemed to like them pretty well. I think that I didn't get the "crunch" I wanted to from the Fritos- maybe next time I would add them at the end instead of before baking. This was super easy - pefect for a night when you're just too tired to really cook! ;-) Made for Fall '09 PAC
- 8 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili
- 1 lb of shredded cheese
- 15 ounces corn chips (chili cheese or original)
- onion (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat chili and then add desired amount of cheese and onions.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- scoop chili mixture into tortilla shells, top with a handful of Fritos and more shredded cheese, and any tomato or onions that you want, then roll up and place in a deep pan.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.