Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
For those of you addicted to salt and grease, this is the ultimate "sinful" food. Larapin !!
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen French-fried potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 cup Cheez Whiz
- Prepare French fries according to package directions.
- Heat chili according to label directions.
- Arrange fries on large serving platter.
- Pour hot chili over fries.
- Microwave Cheez Whiz according to label directions.
- Pour over chili.
Ya know, every once in a blue moon, I have an irresistable urge to blow the diet, and I took advantage of these for that purpose. I used beanless chili (some family members don't like beans) and served with spicy chicken wings. Reminds me of fries that they used to have at a local take-out deli. Great recipe for times when you don't have much time - terrific use of canned food!
Yummo! I used cheddar instead and added chopped onions. I also used OreIda Seasoned Fries. It was soooo sinfully good!
We decided to have a pure junk-food night. This was top on the list. We used Ore-Ida Steak Fries which we baked to just the right crispness. Topped with the chili and cheese made us droooool!! We hunkered down in front of the TV and put in a movie. Way delicious and totally sinful. Thanks for the recipe.