Easy way to have chili cheese fries over the camp fire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place french fries on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 2Top with cheese and then chili (if you put the cheese on top it will stick to the foil).
- 3Fold sides of foil up to form a packet and seal edges well.
- 4Place packet directly over campfire coals and cook 20-30 minutes until fries are soft and cooked.
- 5Remove packet carefully with tongs and open with care - it will be hot!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cheese Fries
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.5
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 1517.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 24.2 g