Recipe by JenniferK2
Easy way to have chili cheese fries over the camp fire.
Top Review by mommymakeit4u
I love these fries!! I didn't do them over the camp fire, but in the oven at 425.. I cooked the fries first, spread the hot homemade chili, then the cheese over top. Also topped with some franks red hot for a bit of spice!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place french fries on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Top with cheese and then chili (if you put the cheese on top it will stick to the foil).
- Fold sides of foil up to form a packet and seal edges well.
- Place packet directly over campfire coals and cook 20-30 minutes until fries are soft and cooked.
- Remove packet carefully with tongs and open with care - it will be hot!