Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheap and easy to make both my hubby and 3yr old are very picky eaters and they love these.
Make and share this Chili Cheese Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can Wolf brand chili (with or with out beans)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (i use sharp)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 10 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef drain put back in pan.
- Add about 3/4 can of chili to ground beef.
- Add i little bit of water to the 1/4 chili thats left in the can and stir should be a little runny put aside.
- Add cubed velveeta to ground beef and chili.
- Add about 1 cup of shredded cheese to ground beef, chili and velveeta.
- Heat mix in large skillet on medium until all the cheese is melted.
- Grease lightly a 9 x 13 casserole pan.
- Spoon meat chili cheese mix into tortillas ( about 2 spoonfuls in each).
- Roll them up and place in casserole dish ( should fit 8 to 10).
- If anything was left of ur meat chili cheese mix add to the can of chili u had set aside, stir and if needed add little mre water to remake runny not to thin ( to cover tortillas).
- Spoon that over all tortillas should cover all of them.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Put in oven and Bake for 15 mins or until cheese on top is melted.
I have these in the oven as we speak. Definitely a great recipe for the cheese lover. I did add a little chili powder and a small can of green chilies just to give it a little more kick. I know already that these will be a big hit with my husband and 10 year old son. Thanks for the recipe!
I made these wonderful enchiladas for dinner last night....they were so good! I can definitely see the possibility of using ground turkey, turkey chili and less cheese and they would still be fabulous! My whole family loved them. So easy and so good...I'm already craving them again! Thank you for such a great, easy recipe that is definitely going in my cookbook and I've already passed the recipe to others as well.