Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheap and easy to make both my hubby and 3yr old are very picky eaters and they love these.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can Wolf brand chili (with or with out beans)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (i use sharp)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 10 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef drain put back in pan.
- Add about 3/4 can of chili to ground beef.
- Add i little bit of water to the 1/4 chili thats left in the can and stir should be a little runny put aside.
- Add cubed velveeta to ground beef and chili.
- Add about 1 cup of shredded cheese to ground beef, chili and velveeta.
- Heat mix in large skillet on medium until all the cheese is melted.
- Grease lightly a 9 x 13 casserole pan.
- Spoon meat chili cheese mix into tortillas ( about 2 spoonfuls in each).
- Roll them up and place in casserole dish ( should fit 8 to 10).
- If anything was left of ur meat chili cheese mix add to the can of chili u had set aside, stir and if needed add little mre water to remake runny not to thin ( to cover tortillas).
- Spoon that over all tortillas should cover all of them.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Put in oven and Bake for 15 mins or until cheese on top is melted.
In no way, shape, or form does this recipe call for a whole lb of velveeta. A half a pound - possibly a fourth a pound is more than enough. Nonetheless this recipe is delicious. Just a lot less cheese.
Easy to make. We sued deer chili we had made a few night before. It's going in the oven now. Looks amazing and sounds like it will be even better. Filled ours with cheese and chili. Didn't use the velveta. Yet.
I have these in the oven as we speak. Definitely a great recipe for the cheese lover. I did add a little chili powder and a small can of green chilies just to give it a little more kick. I know already that these will be a big hit with my husband and 10 year old son. Thanks for the recipe!