Recipe by Jolene Green
Found this on the internet somewhere. Kids love it!
Top Review by kellychris
This was very good and enjoyed by every member of my family. I think next time I will add chopped onions, just because we like them on our hot dogs. I had trouble rolling out the dough b/c it was so sticky and therefore I had to bake it longer to get the top done, but it was very well recieved. Thanks!!
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 3 cups chili with beans
- 1⁄2 lb hot dog, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix together baking mix and water to form a smooth dough. Set aside.
- Spread half of chili into the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Make a layer of the hot dogs over chili. Cover the hot dogs with cheese, then top with remaining chili.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the biscuit dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Lay the dough over the contents of the dish, and poke a few slits to vent steam.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the top crust is golden.