Found this on the internet somewhere. Kids love it!
Make and share this Chili Cheese Dog Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix together baking mix and water to form a smooth dough. Set aside.
- Spread half of chili into the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Make a layer of the hot dogs over chili. Cover the hot dogs with cheese, then top with remaining chili.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the biscuit dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Lay the dough over the contents of the dish, and poke a few slits to vent steam.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the top crust is golden.