Recipe by Buffington
Great for parties. Serve with tortilla chips or Doritos.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I cut the recipe in half but ended up only using about 4 to 6 ounces of Velveeta (I didn't measure it). I bought shredded Velveeta which made it easier to make. I am not a huge fan of Velveeta which is why I didn't add any more. We all enjoyed this and it was really easy to make in the microwave. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chili, no bean variety
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine in microwave safe dish and heat in microwave, stirring occasionally, until completely melted OR --
- Heat together in pot on stove over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally until completely melted OR --
- Heat together in a small Crockpot until completely melted.