Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another easy appetizer that will keep them coming back for more.
- Spread cream cheese into bottom of an 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Remove the grease from the top of the chili.
- Then spread the chilli over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Microwave for 5-7 minutes on high till cheese is melted.
- Serve with chips.
This is one of our favorite dips. I had never made it in the microwave before and it made it so much faster for a "snack attack". I used Nalleys vegetarian chili and cheddar cheese. Served with Tostitos Baked Scoops and it was yummy! Made for Fall 2013 My 3 Chefs.