Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love Chilli and this looks like a great recipie. If you are not a chili w/beans kind of person (like me) you can use no beans chili.
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced green chilies (Drain)
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced black olives (Drain)
- 1 (16 ounce) boxmild Velveeta Mexican cheese
- Melt Velveeta in microwave.
- Add chili, green chilies, & olives.
- Transfer to small crockpot.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or Fritos.
Yummy dip. This was really good with Fritos. Thanks for sharing this quick and tasty recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2014.