Recipe by dumluck789
This dip was handed down from my grandmother. You can use any brand of salsa and can use any various stage of mildness or heat.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1 lb cubed processed cheese
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Drain, if needed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and spices.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with chips of choice.
- Garnish with chopped green onions or cilantro, if desired.