Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Baked with chili, cheddar, & cream cheese.
Make and share this Chili Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 32 ounces tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Spread with chili; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Garnish with tomatoes and green onions if desired.