Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another creation by my boyfriend. Looks kind of yucky but is sooo good. Add other nacho toppings if you want, I use shredded lettuce for a different texture, chopped jalapenos would add some extra spice and flavour. If you use scoop chips, you get even more goodness per mouthful! For you students out there, this can even be done in a microwave!
- 500 ml tostitos salsa con queso
- 500 ml campbells firehouse beef and bean chili
- 200 g tortilla chips (more or less if you like)
- Heat chili according to directions on can.
- Add cheese salsa, stir and simmer until heated through.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips and napkins!