- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 box of spanish Rice-A-Roni
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Cook spanish rice according to box directions.
- Stir beef into spanish rice and add green chilis and stir.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 inch pan and spread out.
- Spread sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle chedder and mozzerella on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted.