Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great recipe for a quick mexican flair. Served along with salad, and crusty bread its yummy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 box of spanish Rice-A-Roni
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Cook spanish rice according to box directions.
- Stir beef into spanish rice and add green chilis and stir.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 inch pan and spread out.
- Spread sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle chedder and mozzerella on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted.
This is a very good dish!
Very yummy and quick we ate with dorito's. This was a kid pleaser in our family.
I served this to a womens club. I had several requests for the recipe! I added a chopped onion and also some dry taco seasoning to the ground beef to spice it up just a little. I made it a few days before the luncheon and froze it which worked fine. I wasn't sure if the sour cream would freeze well so I didn't add it or the grated cheese until the day I was serving it.