Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a relative, she called it Enchilada Casserole though. I personally omit the onions and use Mexican 4-cheese blend and I love it!
- 255.14 g package Fritos corn chips
- 2 (850.48 g) can chili
- 141.74 g can enchilada sauce
- 29.58 ml instant minced onion
- 591.47 ml KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 236.59 ml light sour cream
- Preheat overn to 375 degrees.
- For topping, reserve 1 cup of the 9 oz. pkg of corn chips.
- Combine remainder of chips with the cheese, chili, enchilada sauce, and minced onion.
- Pour into an 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered @ 375 for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Spread with 1 cup sour cream. Sprinkle 1/2 cup additional cheese and cover with the reserved corn chips. Bake 5 minutes longer and serve.
One of my favorite ways to eat chili is with Fritoes and cheese, so I had to make this casserole. Loved it! Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef.