Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a wonderful side dish that can be served cut into squares. It is not too spicy! I received it at an Art Seminar years ago, and it is always requested.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt, and whisk to combine.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Pour into 9x13 sprayed casserole dish.
- Bake at 400* for 10 minute REDUCE HEAT to 350*.
- Continue to bake 35-40 minute
- Serve hot cut into squares. Enjoy, Koechin.
Hi Koechin, first I would like to thank you so much for your lovely 5-star review of my Garlic Boursin Cheeese. To show my appreciation, I have made this recipe. What a quick and easy dish to prepare. Hubby and I love the combination of ingredients. I served it for lunch but I think it would also work great as an warm appetizer too. This is a winner for sure. thanks for sharing.
I have the same recipe but what makes the difference (this is better) was cooking it at 400 for 10 min. and then reducing heat to 350. It came out perfect exactly as written.