Recipe by Koechin (Chef)
This is a wonderful side dish that can be served cut into squares. It is not too spicy! I received it at an Art Seminar years ago, and it is always requested.
Top Review by Merlot
Hi Koechin, first I would like to thank you so much for your lovely 5-star review of my Garlic Boursin Cheeese. To show my appreciation, I have made this recipe. What a quick and easy dish to prepare. Hubby and I love the combination of ingredients. I served it for lunch but I think it would also work great as an warm appetizer too. This is a winner for sure. thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 (4 ounce) canschopped chilies
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt, and whisk to combine.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Pour into 9x13 sprayed casserole dish.
- Bake at 400* for 10 minute REDUCE HEAT to 350*.
- Continue to bake 35-40 minute
- Serve hot cut into squares. Enjoy, Koechin.