Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you have made the Chicken Chili ahead (Chicken Chili), this makes for a quick meal. You may also use canned chili if you want
- 6 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1064.65 ml chicken chilli (Can use prepared chili if you don't make)
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- bottled salsa
- Heat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Grease 15 X 10 X 1 in.
- jelly roll pan.
- Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels: microwave until warm and flexible about 1 minute, or wrap tortillas in foil, heat in 350 oven for 10 minutes Spread 1 tortilla on work surface; keep remaining tortillas warm.
- Top tortilla with 3/4 cup chicken chili.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, Wrap up tortilla envelope fashion, to enclose filling.
- Transfer burrito, seam side down to prepared jelly roll pan.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, chili and cheddar cheese Bake in 350F degree oven until tortillas are crispy, filling is heated through and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
- Let burritos cool slightly.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side.
This is a very simple, effortless weeknight meal. I used chili that I had previously made and frozen. I sprinkled a bit more cheese on the top during the last 10 minutes. Thanks for posting! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.