1/1 Photo of Chili-Cheese Burger Bake
1 hr 10 mins
zoe,owen,andliams mommy's Note:
This is a family favorite, the kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 473.18 ml stir-fry frozen peppers and onions
- 311.84 g can green giant niblets sweet whole kernel corn
- 35.43 g package old el paso taco seasoning mix
- 59.14 ml water
- 453.59 g can old el paso refried beans
- 118.29 ml taco sauce
- 473.18 ml Fritos chili cheese corn chips
- 113.39 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- 3Add bell pepper and onion stir-fry, corn, taco seasoning mix and water; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine refried beans and taco sauce; mix well.
- 5Spoon half of beef mixture into sprayed baking dish. Top with half of bean mixture and half of the corn chips. Top with remaining beef mixture and bean mixture. Cover with foil. Bake at 375ºF. for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven. Uncover baking dish; top with remaining half of chips. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Return to oven; bake, uncovered, an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. If desired, garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili-Cheese Burger Bake
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 645.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen peppers and onions
Fritos chili cheese corn chips