Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 709.77 ml shredded monterey jack cheese (12 oz)
- 236.59 ml shredded Fontina cheese
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 44.37-59.16 ml prepared mustard
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 19.71 ml chili powder
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl,mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Sprinkle chili powder in a large bowl,add cheese balls,and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill.
Made these two times. The first time, I made them into the balls, as directed. The 2nd time, I rolled the cheese mixture into logs, refrigerated until firm, then rolled them in chili powder. GREAT RECIPE! Thanks for sharing.