Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (12 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 -4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl,mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Sprinkle chili powder in a large bowl,add cheese balls,and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill.
Made these two times. The first time, I made them into the balls, as directed. The 2nd time, I rolled the cheese mixture into logs, refrigerated until firm, then rolled them in chili powder. GREAT RECIPE! Thanks for sharing.