- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces green chilies and tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder, more to taste
- 1⁄4 cup salsa with jalapeno pepper
- cooked rice (optional)
- cooked noodles (optional)
- baked potato (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, crumble fine, and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir well.
- Cover. Cook on HIGH 1 hour, stirring until cheese is melted. Serve immediately, or turn on LOW for serving up to 6 hours later.
- TIP: Serve over rice, noodles, or baked potatoes as a main dish, making 4-5 servings.