Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great for parties, holidays or for a late night snack. I love the crescent dough for a change from the tortillas. One thing I know is, they will disappear in no time!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- additional chili powder (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
- Add the cheddar cheese, chilies, picante sauce, chili powder, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Separate each tube of crescent roll dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture over each rectangle.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Cut each roll into eight slices; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with additional chili powder, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.