Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from TOH. I haven't made this yet. But will very soon. Let know how you liked it.
- 1 1⁄3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minute or until thickened.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in the cheese, taco seasoning and salt.
- Cook and stir for 2-3 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Drain pasta; stir into cheese sauce.
- Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in corn, tomatoes and chilies just until combined.