Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kids love these - minus the onion. Great weekday meal when you're pushed for time and you're not watching calories! Leftover chili is best but canned will do.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the burritos and fry on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- While burritos are frying, heat the chili on stove or microwave.
- To serve:.
- Plate the burrito, top with a ladle of chili, add a handful of lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and onion.
- Sprinkle a few jalapenos on top.
- Finish with a couple tablespoons of salsa and a dollop of sour cream.
I liked these. Easy to do.