Kids love these - minus the onion. Great weekday meal when you're pushed for time and you're not watching calories! Leftover chili is best but canned will do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 burritos, frozen or homemade
- 3 cans chili or 3 cups homemade chili
- 3/4 cup oil (for deep frying)
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- 2Add the burritos and fry on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- 3Drain on a paper towel.
- 4While burritos are frying, heat the chili on stove or microwave.
- 5To serve:.
- 6Plate the burrito, top with a ladle of chili, add a handful of lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and onion.
- 7Sprinkle a few jalapenos on top.
- 8Finish with a couple tablespoons of salsa and a dollop of sour cream.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 776.9
- Calories from Fat 652
- Total Fat 72.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.6 mg
- Sodium 1109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: