Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
A burger with some zip to it!!
Make and share this Chili Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 4 toasted hamburger buns
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Mix beef with the chili powder.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Pan fry until meat is no longer pink.
- Simmer the chili until heated through.
- Place burgers on buns.
- Top with chili, cheese, and onions.