Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Something quick and pleasing, made with stuff that's usually on hand.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn
- 3 -4 potatoes, cooked and mashed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients except potatoes and mix well.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Pile mashed potatoes on top of the meat mixture around the edge, leaving an opening in the centre.
- Bake 1 hour.