- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced fine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package broad egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown onion, garlic, green pepper and beef.
- Stir in chili powder.
- Add tomatoes, sauce and salt and pepper.
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook noodle per package directions and drain.
- Serve Chili beef mixture over noodles.