Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Very simple and yummy chili bean recipe.
Make and share this Chili Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch-style pinto beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapenos
- 1 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 small onion
- garlic powder
- Drain pinto beans but keep the juice in the ranch style beans and tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients together in crockpot or on stove.
- Cook in crockpot on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Cook on stove until warm.
we love spicy!! every one loved it, great on a cool spring night It would be great for camping